I am a third year PhD student in the School of Interactive Computing (IC) at Georgia Institute of Technology, advised by Professor James M. Rehg. My research interests lie broadly in the field of Computer Vision inspired by developmental psychology and cognitive science.
Prior to PhD, I graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science from Georgia Tech. During my undergrad, I was a Software Engineering Intern at Google in summer 2017 and summer 2018.
Anh Thai, Stefan Stojanov, Isaac Rehg, James M. Rehg
Stefan Stojanov, Anh Thai, James M. Rehg. CVPR 2021 (Poster)
- Feb 2021 Our work Using Shape to Categorize: Low-Shot Learning with an Explicit Shape Bias was accepted for poster publication at CVPR 2021
- Jan 2021 I accepted Summer 2021 research internship offer at Facebook Reality Labs Research
- August 2019 I am officially a first year PhD student at Georgia Tech
- April 2019 I will be attending Georgia Tech starting from Fall 2019 to pursue a PhD in Computer Science
- March 2019 Our work Incremental Object Learning from Contiguous Views was accepted for oral presentation at CVPR 2019